February was certainly more productive than January for me.
The high points of the month were:
* I wrote and submitted two new proposals for Cleis anthologies to follow up Girls Who Bite (which releases in September).
* I wrote a novella, which will be part of an anthology that will include stories written by Sasha White, Charlene Teglia and my sis, Myla Jackson.
* I wrote the rough draft of a second novella, which will go to Ellora’s Cave as soon as I complete one last round of edits.
* I have completed 23% of a second novella headed to Ellora’s Cave that will be part of the 1-800-Dom-Help series.
* I completed copy edits of Enslaved by a Viking (releases October 2011 by Berkley).
* I completed first round edits of The Warrior’s Touch (releases May 2011 by Harlequin).
In retrospect, I shouldn’t beat myself up that I didn’t finish every blame thing I wanted in February. It was a good month.
In March, I hope to accomplish the following:
* Complete my 1-800-Dom-Help novella for Ellora’s Cave.
* Write a novella for another Kindle anthology.
* Write the sequel to True Heart for Samhain.