March was even better than February!
The high points of the month were:
* I revised and submitted a Quickie to Ellora’s Cave! HANDY MEN will release on April 6th!
* I wrote and submitted a BDSM novella to Ellora’s Cave! BEGGING FOR IT was accepted and contracted! I’ll let you know as soon as I have a release date.
* I wrote and posted the latest installment of my free, serialized story, BAD MOON RISING! Be sure to check out my “Extras” page.
* I revised and expanded a previously published short story into a short novella. As soon as I have edits back, I will get moving on the process of self-publishing HER SOUL TO KEEP, along with a story from my sister, Myla Jackson.
* I wrote and posted a short story at Everything Erotic.
* I attended the NOLA Reaching for the Stars conference.
In April, I hope to accomplish the following:
* Write the sequel to TRUE HEART for Samhain.
* Write a lesbian novella for another EC anthology.
* Attend the Romantic Times convention in LA!