10 Things Guys Would NOT Say to Each Other
Here are my top 10 phrases which I doubt two guys would say to each other (or maybe I’m wrong).
1. Did you catch Dr. Phil today?
2. I’m tired of beer and wings, let’s make some Cosmopolitans and cut up some veggies.
3. No, yours is way bigger than mine.
4. Do you want all my tools?
5. Let’s go to the mall.
6. It’s nippy out there, come on in and I’ll make us some tea.
7. I wish those Victoria Secret models would cover up more, they’re not leaving anything to the imagination.
8. Not into shoot em’ up movies, let’s see if there’s a good flick on Lifetime.
9. Let’s take that quiz online and see which character we are. My friends think I’mCharlotte, but I think I’m more like Carrie.
10. Do these jeans make my ass look too big?
Please feel free to add your thoughts and what you think is taboo in man-speak land.
Speaking of men, it’s that time of year again…Spring—When a Bachelor’s fancy turns to…Cheesy Pick-up Lines
I don’t believe guys really use pick up lines any longer, but I thought it would be fun to list 10 cheesy lines that some bachelor in an alternate universe may be using. However, I do think us gals have been the recipient of a cheesy line at one time or another in our lives, some of them were funny, hey, some may even have worked for a few of you perhaps?
My Top 10 Cheesy Pick-up Lines:
1. Do you want to have breakfast? Should I call you or nudge you?
2. Are those space pants? Because your ass is out of this world.
3. Love the color of your dress; it would look great on my floor.
4. There’s something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn’t have your phone number in it.
5. You’re so damn hot; I’d marry your brother just to get in your family.
6. If this bar is a meat market, then I’d have to say you must be the prime rib.
7. Stop, drop, and roll, baby, because you are on fire.
8. Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
9. Your daddy must have been a baker, because you’ve got a nice set of buns.
10. I’m new in town. Could you give me directions to your place?
Gals, please feel free to share any lines you may have heard.
Guys, if you delivered a line, please feel free to share as well. We promise we won’t judge….much.
Selena Robins writes genre-defying romances, with a sprinkle of mystery, suspense, heavy on the comedy, plenty of snap on the dialogue and heavy on the steam for the sexy. A chocolate guru, Selena loves to dance with her dog, sing into her hairbrush and write in her PJ’s. In love with her family, friends, books, laughter, hockey, debating and red wine (sometimes all at the same time). Selena loves writing sassy heroines and hot heroes (the ones your mama warned you about, but secretly wished she’d dated a few in her life.