While I'm under the knife…
Thursday, May 6th, 2010

That sounded dramatic, didn’t it? No biggie. Having a lump removed, is all. But I won’t be here for most of the day, and when I get home I probably still won’t be all here for a while. I’ll leave you with a question so I can enjoy the answers when the painkillers wear off.

If you could wake up every morning, open your bedroom blinds, and look out a huge glass window at the perfect view, what would that view be?

For me, it would be the mountain ranges of Antartica. I’m very into Antarctica after watching Whiteout.
:mrgreen: Later, gators! ~DD

10 comments to “While I'm under the knife…”

1. Lisa J
      · May 6th, 2010 at 8:12 am · Link

The ocean in all its varying colors. A lake would be okay, too. since I live in Minnesota, maybe I should settle for a beautiful lake with the loons calling and the mists rising.

2. Paula
      · May 6th, 2010 at 10:20 am · Link

A cliff overlooking the ocean. I love the sound of the waves hitting the rocks.
    Good luck with the carving.:twisted: Feel better soon.

3. Aimee
      · May 6th, 2010 at 12:03 pm · Link

Being a Floridian, I should say the ocean but I’d rather see the mountains, snowcapped preferrably 😉

Good luck! Getting lumps removed is no fun at all! Blah!

4. Ilona
      · May 6th, 2010 at 1:37 pm · Link

I like the idea of looking out over mountains with lots of wildlife roaming. Guess it wouldn’t happen though as UK hasn’t got anything like that left 🙁

5. Rachel Lynne
      · May 6th, 2010 at 2:04 pm · Link

The ocean or the salt marshes here in Savannah would be great, (now to win the lotto and be able to afford the million plus price tag!) But I wouldn’t mind a perennial bed, deer park, and medieval herb garden vista from my Historic manor house in England either!

6. Jody F.
      · May 6th, 2010 at 3:20 pm · Link

I would like to see a sunny beach with Ryan Reynolds, Jensen Ackles, Christian Bale, and Sam Worthington playing volleyball with sweat running down their bare chests.

Are you feeling better yet? I sure am!

7. Fedora
      · May 6th, 2010 at 4:01 pm · Link

I’m with Paula–I’d love to oversee the water 🙂 And hope everything’s gone smoothly and you’re on your way to healing quickly, Delilah!

8. savonna
      · May 6th, 2010 at 9:12 pm · Link

I hope your surgery went well and that you have a speedy recovery.

I’d love to be in a lush green valley backed by mountains.

· May 7th, 2010 at 2:14 am · Link

Water and mountains seem to popular! I lived near a beach in Florida, and my in-laws in Ireland live near enough to the Irish Sea I walk to the beach whenever I go. It’s lovely and soothing. The only significant amount of time I spent in the mountains was when I lived there in a tent in the dead of winter. You’d think that would cure me of ever wanting to return, but I look back fondly on those memories.

10. Sue Brandes
      · May 8th, 2010 at 5:17 pm · Link

I would love see any kind of waterfall. I just love them.