Let me get a couple of announcements out of the way, then I’ll get to business! This is one of my New Year’s rezzies, so put up with it already!
Last Day to Get It Free!
It looks like folks are finding the story. As of this morning, there had been 2500 free downloads in the States, and more in England and Germany. The point was to:
1) reward my loyal readers, and
2) perhaps, pick up some new readers—if they liked what they read.
Tonight at midnight, the offer goes away and the price will go back up to $2.99. I’d like for it to finish strong so that when it goes back to the “paid” list on Amazon, it doesn’t fall away into oblivion. So, be sure to get your copy now and send the link to a friend! And if you’ve read it, why now take a minute to leave a review? Just sayin’…
Three Signed Books Contest
Remember that? If not, click on my contest link: Contest
All you have to do to enter is post a comment sometime between now and January 31st! And the more days you drop by and say hello, the more entries you have! Easy, right?
My Report Card
I keep a To Do List, which I update every Sunday. I shoot for the moon, but am truly satisfied if I only accomplish lift off. The point is to keep all my goals fresh and in front of me while I whittle away.
This week, I managed to:
1) Field questions regarding the Wild at Heart call for submissions; (If you’re a writer, you’ll want to click on the link and find out more!)
2) Respond to lessons from the ongoing Plotting Bootcamp;
3) I completed chapter 1 of AT;
4) I wrote the opening of a new short story;
5) My formatter person rushed the job for me so that I had Strokes back in time to upload it on Monday, then I spent time promoing the book everywhere I could think of;
6) I put together the newsletter for the After Midnight Fantasies group;
7) And it wasn’t part of my goals, but I put together a one-page, single-space proposal for a two-novella demon book;
8 ) I wrote a proposal for a Cleis antho and shipped it to my editor;
9) Tuesday, my daughter was ill, so I dropped everything and spent the day and evening at her house taking care of the wee ones;
10) Thursday, I attended an art guild meeting with my mom and aunt;
11) and Saturday, I spoke at the Diamond State Romance Authors‘ monthly meeting about time managements and planning!
Does that sound like enough? It was definitely not enough progress on the main goal, the demon story. I hope to remedy that this week!
I need nags. “You go write, Delilah” “Why are you on Facebook when you should be writing me more stories!” I won’t get mad, and just maybe, I’ll follow orders! Y’all have a good week!