First, let me do my promo thing.
Today’s my monthly play date with Ellora’s Cave’s Chat loop. If you want to join in on the fun be sure to sign up. This is what you should expect:
* Scavenger hunts for great prizes
* Steamy excerpts
* A live chat with yours truly
About that live chat—if you can’t make the all-day marathon party, I’ll be at Fallen Angel’s Chat room at 11:00 AM CST for an hour. I’d love to see you there.
So here’s an update regarding what I’ve been working on in December.
1) I finished up edits and resubmitted Saddled to Samhain.
2) I revised a short novella that’s part of a Diamond State Romance Authors’ effort. I entitled my story, A Natural Man.
3) I finished a proposal for an urban fantasy novel and sent it to my agent. I’ll let you know what happens with it, but I won’t say any more than I had to do a lot of research into witchcraft for that particular work. Some of it was pretty interesting and you may see related posts from time to time about everything I’m still learning.
4) Lastly, I continue to plow through the fourth Dark Realm book. I have about 130 pages to go, so I’m on that tricky downhill slope.
On January first, I’ll give you a look at what I’m planning to work on in the New Year, as well as provide you my release schedule as I know it!
For any of you writers out there—don’t forget to sign up for the plotting bootcamp that’s starting on January 5th. If you need more information, take a look at my December 22nd posting.