Obsessed is in a bookstore near you!
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009

This is the last book I’ll pimp for at least a few weeks, promise! Obsessed releases officially today. Some of you have already received it thanks to Amazon’s early shipping, but the rest of you should be able to find it in the bookstores now. Not that you’ll find it in the romance section. Look instead for Zane’s display case. I’d love to see a photo or two when you do see it.

This book might not be in the romance section, but don’t be fooled. There’s a strong romantic plot flowing throughout the story. Although the plot centers around Briana’s learning to let go, you won’t see the seeds of romance I plant fully until the end. I hope you enjoy the journey.

Read an excerpt

12 comments to “Obsessed is in a bookstore near you!”

1. Shayla Kersten
      · March 3rd, 2009 at 10:42 am · Link

Yay! I’m headed to LR later today. I’ll make a trip to the bookstore while I’m there! And my camera is in my purse.

· March 3rd, 2009 at 11:08 am · Link

Sweet! Thanks, chica!

3. Brandy Walker
      · March 3rd, 2009 at 11:30 am · Link

I didn’t know there was a separate section for Zane’s stuff. I learned something new today.

· March 3rd, 2009 at 12:16 pm · Link

Zane’s primarily an African-American erotica publisher. So, yeah, you’ll have to find my story there. It’s an interracial story.

5. Rasha
      · March 3rd, 2009 at 12:52 pm · Link

Congrats on the release DD. You know the other day I found one of Lora Leigh’s books here in Cairo at Virgin Stores. Who knows yours could be next 🙂 In the mean time am waiting for my trusty amazon to deliver

6. SonyaM
      · March 3rd, 2009 at 3:14 pm · Link

I, like Brandy, did not know there was a separate section. There have been some books that I have not been able to find; now, I may know why. This promises to be another good one.

7. Karin
      · March 3rd, 2009 at 6:14 pm · Link

Yay! Happy Release Day!

8. Delilah Devlin
      · March 3rd, 2009 at 11:47 pm · Link

Lora Leigh in Cairo? What’s the world coming to?! LOL

You’ll probably have to ask the information desk person for help finding it!

Karin! Thanks so much!

9. Amy S.
      · March 4th, 2009 at 9:08 pm · Link

Congrats on the new release! It was great chatting with you tonight at Scribes Unleashed yahoo group.

10. Fedora
      · March 4th, 2009 at 9:10 pm · Link

Delilah, I had no idea these would be shelved separately either–really? BTW, I have seen Lora Leigh in a bookstore in Jamaica…

And thanks for the lovely chat at Scribes–I’m going to have to take a walk on the dark side now…

11. Caffey
      · March 4th, 2009 at 9:17 pm · Link

So neat!! I didn’t know of this pub! So more to read! Too it was great to chat with you on the ScribesUnleashed chat today and reading all the yummy excerpts!! Too congrats on the TEXAS release!! A great month for you (and us!)

12. Maggie J
      · March 4th, 2009 at 9:35 pm · Link

It was nice talking to you at Scribesunleashed.Loved the excerpts.