A quick commercial…
The contests from my blogs on Friday and Saturday are still open!
So you still have time to enter!
* * * * *
It’s rare I have the last day of the month open for myself, but I do now! May passed in a whirl. I think I refound my mojo. The last couple of weeks I’ve been focused like I used to be when I was juggling a full-time job, the Guard, and writing. And I finished working on some things.
Works I completed:
- I finished writing my m/m firefighter story, Hotter With a Pole, a Firehouse 69 story for Samhain.
- I wrote a couple of short stories.
- I wrote Her Next Breath for the SEALs of Summer anthology.
- And I finished revising Truly, Madly…Deadly, the next Night Fall installment.
Click on the Covers to Purchase
June will be super-busy as well…
I will release:
- Truly, Madly…Deadly, Night Fall series
- Lily’s Last Stand (tentative title), a new short story
- Knight in Transition, Knight Fall series
- Bad Moon Rising, Cat Tails story
I’m planning to do the following:
- I hope to write the remaining chapters of my Cat Tails story.
- I’ll write a story for the Across the Universe box set.
- I’ll write Controlled Burn for the 12-Alarm Cowboy box set.
- And if I can, I hope to write the next Lone Star Lovers book.
And around all of this, I am still helping my daughter. She can’t lift anything heavier than 5 pounds until the end of July, so I have to park at her place and come every time she needs the baby changed, etc. Very distracting, but what can you do?
One good thing is that we finally have the new pool liner installed. The water is only at 80 degrees right now. It takes about half an hour before I break out in welts from the chill (I have cold urticaria). But the water is warming up!
Okay, kind of boring, I know. But it’s nice for me to be able to recap. I can see I had a very productive May. And I’ve said out loud now what I want to do in June. If you see me goofing off, you know what you can nag me about. 🙂