I might have mentioned that I am a huge NERD! But I have been a comic superhero fan for most of my life. I’m a Marvel and DC girl, I’ve followed lots of different storylines, celebrated their triumphs, mourned their losses, and cheered when they rose again. Needless to say, since the launch of the MCU, I’ve been able to indulge my passion and fantasy with every new film.
This week, we get Thor:Ragnorak, the third of the Thor films, and his fifth appearance in the MCU. In no particular order, we’re celebrating Thorsday a couple of days early this week, as I’ll be spending Thorsday itself in the theater watching the movie!
1. Thor brings his hammer to the party and he’s loud, boisterous, and fierce—but he’s also loyal, powerful, and not afraid to fight.
2. Hulk is in the movie! Hulk is in the movie! Hulk is in the movie!
3. Loki is in the movie! Loki is in the movie!
SPOILER ALERT – Clip below
4. Brotherly love is always a win!
5. We’ve seen Asgard at its finest, we’ve seen Asgard invaded, and we may see Asgard destroyed, but another Thor is always a win.
6. Sorry, did I mention Chris Hemsworth?
7. Jeff Goldblum brings his particular magic to the rich canvas that is the ever expanding MCU!
8. Hello Hela! Badass villains welcome!
9. New alliances!
10. And as super stoked as I am about Thor: Ragnorak, and I am over the moon stoked! Thor’s arrival means we’ll be getting to these beauties soon!
Are you ready for Thor: Ragnorak?
About Heather Long
USA Today bestselling author, Heather Long, likes long walks in the park, science fiction, superheroes, Marines, and men who aren’t douche bags. Her books are filled with heroes and heroines tangled in romance as hot as Texas summertime.
From paranormal historical westerns to contemporary military romance, Heather might switch genres, but one thing is true in all of her stories—her characters drive the books. When she’s not wrangling her menagerie of animals, she devotes her time to family and friends she considers family.
She believes if you like your heroes so real you could lick the grit off their chest, and your heroines so likable, you’re sure you’ve been friends with women just like them, you’ll enjoy her worlds as much as she does.
Heather is best known for her 18-book paranormal romance series Wolves of Willow Bend, which begins:
Prequel: Wolf at Law
1: Wolf Bite
2: Caged Wolf
3: Wolf Claim
3.5: Wolf Next Door
4: Rogue Wolf
5: Bayou Wolf
6: Untamed Wolf
Heather’s other fantasy romance series include the paranormal westerns Fevered Hearts starting with Marshal of Hel Dorado, Black Hill Wolves which start with What a Wolf Wants, Witches of Mane Street, Mongrels, and the forthcoming Bravo Team WOLF series.
Her contemporary romance series include: Always a Marine, Going Royal, Elite Warriors, The Love Thieves, beginning with Catch Me and Lone Star Leathernecks, beginning with Semper Fi Cowboy.
Heather is well-represented in fantasy wither her superhero series Boomers, a sci-fi western called Space Cowboy Survival Guide, an urban fantasy series called the Chance Monroe Adventures, and a stand-alone ghost novel titled Haunt Me.