Ready, set, NaNoWri-Go!
Saturday, November 1st, 2008

Regarding yesterday’s contest–it’s still running. Post here or on yesterday’s blog–they both count!

Lockdown was completed 10/30 and shipped!

Progress so far for Dark Realm-4

Okay, so the title of this posting is really, really cheesy. I don’t care!

It’s going to be that kind of month—zany, cheesy, stressful, and tons of fun! If you’re a writer, aspiring or published, and you don’t know what NaNoWriMo is all about, click on the picture to find out.

What it means for me personally is that I will be spending the month of November with my head down, writing balls-to-the-walls. If you’re a writer-friend and want to join me in a “Word War” be sure to send me an email! We can egg each other on as we soar toward that 50,000-word goal!!

10 comments to “Ready, set, NaNoWri-Go!”

1. Darby Lohrding
      · November 1st, 2008 at 11:26 am · Link

Okay, Cathy’s favorite color is purple, Vivi has long blond hair (I’m envous) and Sylvia has a new pic of herself up (I like it!)
    Good Luck Delilah wth namo project!!! No doubt you’ll punch out 2 – 3 best sellers!!!
    darbyscloset at yahoo dot com

· November 1st, 2008 at 11:35 am · Link

I love Syl’s new picture too! She looks tanned and gorgeous! And thanks for the encouragement! !DD

3. Fedora
      · November 1st, 2008 at 3:50 pm · Link

Good luck writing, Delilah! Hope NaNoWriMo gives you just the little extra oomph you want to power through a ton of writing! 🙂 We happy readers await 😉

4. Jane
      · November 1st, 2008 at 3:58 pm · Link

Congrats on finishing “Lockdown.”

5. Karin
      · November 1st, 2008 at 5:22 pm · Link

Congratulations on completing Lockdown!

I first heard about NaNoWriMo about 2 years ago while I was taking graduate classes for my Master’s in English Lit. I haven’t had a chance to participate yet, but I really want to. I’ve been too busy in the last few months to really think about it this year, but I plan to keep up with everything that’s going on and do a little writing myself. Hopefully, next year will be the year for me. 🙂

6. Margie
      · November 1st, 2008 at 7:30 pm · Link

Congratulations on finishing Lockdown! Good luck on your namo project!

7. Delilah Devlin
      · November 1st, 2008 at 8:32 pm · Link

Thanks, everyone! I made great progress today. Wrote 15 pages, and had all that done by 3:30 today. Karin, be prepared for next year! NaNo’s a great way to get pumped up and keep the enthusiasm going.

8. Brandy Walker
      · November 1st, 2008 at 9:55 pm · Link

Congrats on finishing up Lockdown. Good luck with the NaNoWriMo. With the holidays coming up it sounds like pretty big challenge to fit it in with everything else.

I posted yesterday but I learned today that Lisa’a secret obsession is the show Angel, though I love him as Seeley Booth on Bones.

9. Karin
      · November 3rd, 2008 at 4:35 pm · Link

I’m definitely looking forward to actually participating in NaNoWriMo next year! Thanks, Delilah! 😀

10. Deidre
      · November 7th, 2008 at 11:41 pm · Link

I’m clueless as to all this nanowrimo stuff but I hope you accomplish what you set out to do.