NaNo Day 27:
Almost there. Almost there. Almost there. I feel like the little engine that could. Three days left and I can see the end in sight, but I have to keep glued to this chair. Can’t let up a second.
This week was a bit of a mixed bag. I took two days off to visit with relatives who came in from Iowa. We went shopping (I bought some beautiful baroque, champagne-colored pearl earrings—that took care of my jewelry fix). But those two days cost me dearly. I had to write for 13 hours straight yesterday. Will do the same today. I will not miss my deadlines!
So, summing up, this last week, I:
* Added 34 pages to Viking-2. I completed heavy edits for chapters 1-16.
* Added 20 pages to TW, and completed heavy edits for chapters 1-2.
* Read around 20 stories for Girls Who Bite, and assigned them to the Reject/Maybe/Yes! folders.
* Completed final line edits for True Heart (coming January 4th!).
By Wednesday of this week, I have to:
* Finish edits of chapters 17-23 of Viking-2.
* Finish writing chapters 5-7 of TW and complete editing too!
* Finish reading all GWB stories, revise those I’m keeping, and plunk them into the manuscript.
Let’s hope I can keep up the pace, because I HATE to be late. Y’all have a terrific week. Think of me. Almost there. Almost there…