Hi y’all. I’m Cynthia D’Alba. Delilah has kindly offered up her blog to let me ramble for the next couple of minutes. I want to talk about the future.
It’s almost the end of 2011 and beginning of a fresh new year with all its potential and possibilities. 2012 will be an interesting year for me personally.
• I have my first book (Texas Two Step) coming out on February 28, 2012. (YAY!)
• I’m going on my first blog whore tour (which I BEG you to follow and comment. I’ll try to be interesting every day! And I’ll give away lots of stuff as bribes, er prizes.) Click HERE for dates and locations. A complete list of prizes will be posted in January.
• It’s an election year. My hubby and I are political junkies so this year will be like catnip to a kitty!
Notice I’m not asking for New Year resolutions. The ONLY New Year’s resolution I ever kept is not to make any. 🙂 So I’m not looking for yours. But I’d love to know… What are you looking forward to in 2012?
Mega-thanks to Delilah for having me here today. I know she has a loyal following of fans and to them I say…you have great taste in reading material!
I’ve included a small except from my upcoming debut from Samhain Publishing, Texas Two Step. I chose it especially for DD’s readers.
He wanted her. Even if he hadn’t told her, she’d known. Even if he only wanted her for tonight, then tonight it would be. For the first time in years, she was alive and sexy and desirable.
Jerking her mouth from his, she kissed his neck, using her lips, teeth and tongue to caress his salty skin.
“Wrap your legs around me,” he said in a strained voice.
She locked her ankles around his waist and thrust her aching center against the bulge behind his zipper. They were as physically close as two clothed people could be. His large hands scorched her bottom as he dug his fingers into her flesh, cupping her through her panties, holding her in place, rocking her against him. She groaned at the torture of being close but not close enough. He was driving her insane with desire.
He locked his mouth to hers, carried her across the room and kicked open a door. The door banged against the wall. He laid her on his turned-down bed, the satiny sheet cool to her heated flesh.
“Don’t move,” he growled. “I want to enjoy the view.”
Instead, she rolled to her side and rested her head in her hand. “I don’t think so. I think it’s time I had a turn looking.”
His lips curved into a slow, sexy smile.
“As you demand.” He toed off black cowboy boots and kicked them toward a closet door. He unfastened his slacks and pulled the zipper slowly down.
Interested? Want to read a copy of Texas Two Step? I’m giving away one advance reader copy (digital format only) to one commenter who will read the book and post an online review before February 28, 2012. Here’s how to win… (aka Rules and Regs)
• Leave a comment telling me what you’re looking forward to in 2012
• Tell me you want to win Texas Two Step
• Tell me WHERE you’ll be reviewing Texas Two Step
• You MUST leave an email address so I can contact you if you win.
• Giveaway open to national and international readers provided you have a way to read a digital book AND a place to post online
• Giveaway ends December 31, 2011…a winner will be chosen from comments posted by midnight 12/31/11
I’ll need the company!
To learn more about Cynthia and her books check out the links below:
• Her website
• Friend her on Facebook
• Follow her on Twitter
• Join her and her fans at her group Blog
• Sign up for inside scoops and special contests by receiving the newsletter she shares with her blog buddies.
If you stayed with me this far, THANKS for being with me today.