Sunday, October 4th, 2020
The happiest of all lives is a busy solitude.” ~ Voltaire
At least, that is what this shut-in/hermit writer believes. And then I laugh. I may live in the country, but the only time I have solitude is in the early, early morning before everyone else is awake.
So, tell me how you feel about that quote! 🙂
Open Contests & Giveaways
- Blathering a Bit & Open Contests! (New Contest, too!) — Ends tomorrow! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Brenda Whiteside: Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll (Contest) — Win a FREE book!
- Another FREE Love in Lockdown story! Plus, all the open CONTESTS! — Download your FREE story!!
- A New Puzzle-Contest! Have Fun! — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Roxanne D. Howard: Type Dirty to Me (Giveaway) — Win an Amazon gift card!