UPDATE: The winner is…Angel M. Shaw!
You didn’t know it was World UFO Day? Amazon Prime knows that. The Tomorrow War streams tonight, and I’m going to try to talk the family into watching! Who doesn’t like an epic fight, Man vs. Aliens? Okay, the thought of aliens arriving is great for movies and books, but the thought of real aliens arriving is kind of unnerving. They’d want something from us, right? Would we be food or friends?
“If Aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn’t turn out well for the Native Americans.”
I love the idea of UFOs. I believe there is intelligent life out there in the cosmos. Whether they’ve visited us or not, well that’s for smarter people than me to figure out.
What do you think? Have you seen one? Or know someone who has? Answer for a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card!
Psst! Open Contests!
- Sabrina Silvers: Favorite Paranormal Creatures (Contest–2 Winners!) — Last day to enter! Win a FREE book!
- Desiree Holt: What’s not to love about a heroic SEAL! (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Celebrate Their Collections (Contest) — Win a free book!
- Your favorite flower? (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- The Devlin Family’s Musical “Heritage” (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!