I wish I could say I was on fire for the month of October. But if that were the case, I wouldn’t be facing Hell Month.
True, I lost several days to a trip to Ohio for Romanticon, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Still, when memories fade and I’m staring at the word count I have to achieve in November, I wish I’d cloned myself before I took that trip.
* I have tentative acceptance for a short story for a paperback erotica collection I can’t name at the moment.
* My next MIK story, A Long Howl Good Night, released!
* I completed a new short story and shipped it the editor of the collection.
* I completed the latest installment of Bad Moon Rising and posted it on my free story page.
November will be a stress-fest!
* I have to write the next 49,000 words of Viking-2
* I have to write 15,000 words of a Bite for Harlequin Nocturne
* I have to write 4,000 words of a short AND the foreword for Girls Who Bite
* I have to finish reading, selecting, and editing the stories for Girls Who Bite, then ship the collection to Cleis
Sound like I have enough on my plate? Nuff said, I think.