October was an uneven, but still productive, month!
The high points were:
* ROMANTICON! Mainly because I got to take my daughter along with me. We had a blast!
* I attended the OZARK WRITERS CONFERENCE the very next weekend and had a different kind of fun—I stayed in a haunted hotel and a big cat refuge.
* ENSLAVED BY A VIKING released and I guest blogged all over the place!
* I completed editing and submitted the COWBOY LUST anthology to Cleis.
* I received acceptance for SHE-SHIFTERS from Cleis!
In November, I hope to accomplish the following:
* Write the sequel to TRUE HEART for Samhain.
* Write two short stories for Cleis collections (lesbian athletes, military erotica).
* Write the sequel to BITTEN IN THE BIG EASY.