A Question…
Sunday, December 18th, 2011

Please remember, there are three contests ongoing at the moment. Check here for details:
*Win a Dragon and a Cup of Joe (ends Dec 20th)
*Win a copy of Best Erotic Romance (ends Dec 23rd)
*Win a $25.00 certificate (ends Dec 27th)

* * * * *

The garage sale is over! For now. We made a whole whopping $150.00! Guess right before Christmas isn’t the best time to do one. We froze our butts off for two days and ransacked the closets of this new old house. Every time I went looking for things to put out, I found something I wanted, so it went into my stack. :)

My sis, Myla Jackson, kept me and the Red-Headed Hellion company part of the time. And since sis is still here, I better mosey on down to spend some time with her! So while I’m visiting with family, you can answer a question:

What body part are you most attracted to?

22 comments to “A Question…”

1. Yveva
      · December 18th, 2011 at 9:26 am · Link

Eyes and hands are my favourites.

2. Krystal Shannan
      · December 18th, 2011 at 9:34 am · Link

I am a chest and abs kinda girl!

3. Mary Rosado
      · December 18th, 2011 at 9:47 am · Link

Buns, lips, abs! Can’t decide I like the hole package ;)

4. Kathleen Charles
      · December 18th, 2011 at 10:23 am · Link

Body part, singular? That’s a tough one. Probably shoulders. Broad! But really, I look at the balance of the overall body. A great body doesn’t need a great face.

5. Teresa Noelle Roberts
      · December 18th, 2011 at 10:32 am · Link

Brains (and not in a zombie way!)

Seriously, the people I’ve been attracted to in my life have varied widely in physical type, but they’ve all been exceptionally bright.

6. Grace
      · December 18th, 2011 at 10:47 am · Link

That is such a tough question. I always believe you fall in love at first meeting with the right soul, but it’s the physical trigger that has to get you across the room in the first place, you know?

Eyes are the windows of the soul, and my husband has the most long lashed, dreamy hazel of the blue-gray-green variety that he passed down to my daughter. They are GORGEOUS.

He is also blessed with a great butt. Like, a women in the mall like to see him walking away kind of butt that has held up well into his mid 40s.

All that said, my husband has amazing hands. Big football player hands: wide palms, long fingers, big and manly hands. Big enough to tear something apart and big enough to cradle out babies and gently cup around orphaned baby bunnies in our backyard.

So hands, yes. Hands.

7. Lisa J
      · December 18th, 2011 at 11:24 am · Link

My first thought was eyes. I love to look into a gorgeous pair of eyes.

8. Becky
      · December 18th, 2011 at 1:24 pm · Link

Is a personality and sense of humor a body part. If not, it should be. I hear a beautiful laugh and I gravitate that way. A nice set of buns doesn’t hurt either.

9. Laura bowles
      · December 18th, 2011 at 2:20 pm · Link

I am most attracked to a smile and a voice. I didn’t even realize this until this summer when a friend found out what my full name is and every time I hear him say it it gives me tingles.

10. Melissa Porter
      · December 18th, 2011 at 5:20 pm · Link

Abs and arms. I love the muscles that are in those areas.

11. Diane
      · December 18th, 2011 at 7:14 pm · Link

The eyes say it all!

12. tammy ramey
      · December 18th, 2011 at 7:29 pm · Link

Shoulders. i love a man that has big, broad and muscled shoulders. my husband had such broad shoulders that when we got married my mother had to make his shirt. when she measure him for it his shoulders were 54″ across. i always liked that he was so strong and protective and made me feel so safe.
    after the shoulders i look at the eyes, you can tell alot about someone from their eyes.

13. Stacy Wilson
      · December 18th, 2011 at 9:45 pm · Link

To start with, his bum. I just adore a tight male bum! *growls* Once the time comes….the part that I just can NOT stop touching, (ask my hubby, he will tell you :p) is the soft skin from his hip to his groin. *sighs* SOOO soft right there and of course it leads you to the prize. ;)

Stacy Wilson

dragn_lady at yahoo dot com

14. Taryn Elliott
      · December 18th, 2011 at 9:56 pm · Link

Shoulders and neck.
    That whole area gets me going.
    Probably why men like Ian Sommerhalder, Alex O’Laughlin, and Jon Bon Jovi REALLY do it for me. ;) RAWR.

15. jennifer mathis
      · December 18th, 2011 at 9:57 pm · Link

chest and hands

16. Betty Hamilton
      · December 18th, 2011 at 11:15 pm · Link

17. red headed hellion
      · December 18th, 2011 at 11:33 pm · Link

TEETH! I appreciate men who take care of their teeth. I love a good smile and a scar on the brow or face. I also like an unusual nose. I like the whole rugged sons of anarchy look. If a guy waxes or man scapes his junk to the point where he is smoother than me, big turn off!

· December 19th, 2011 at 12:34 am · Link

for me, it’s arms. I love manly arms. A generous bulge gives me shivers and makes me warm.

19. Carol L
      · December 19th, 2011 at 12:08 pm · Link

I don’t know why but a man’s thighs are very sensual to me. The more muscular they are the weaker I get. lol And then there are the “windows Happy Holidays.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

20. Patricia
      · December 19th, 2011 at 10:55 pm · Link

Chest and arms are what I see first, but I am attracted to someone with brains.

panthers.ravens@yahoo dot com

21. Pat Cochran
      · December 19th, 2011 at 11:50 pm · Link

I love hands and eyes, caressing hands and eyes into which
    I can gaze!! Yum!

Pat Cochran

22. Shadow
      · December 20th, 2011 at 1:23 am · Link

for me, arms. big ‘guns’…oh yeah! lol