I should know. I wrote it. And yes, this is my unabashed reminder that you NEED to read this story. It’s a celebration of our military heroes—both on the battlefield and here at home. So, if you’re looking for something to read this weekend, or to re-read, here’s my suggestion. Just click on the picture below and go get your copy. You’ll laugh, get hot, and cry. And forever after, if you think of just two words, you’ll remember the journey and the final scene… Hey, Zig…
- Procrastination Queens (Contest–3 Winners! Plus Open Contests!) — Win a FREE story!
- Where are they? Tell me their story! (Puzzle-Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Anna Hague: It’s all in the Name (Word Puzzle-Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Finding Motivation… (Contest) — Win a FREE book!
- Yvette Hines: Will Travel for Food and a Story (Contest & Cover Reveal) — Win a scented candle!
- Kimberly Dean: Friendship Takes Time (FREE Book!) — Everyone, get your FREE book!