Okay, so no one’s sick, but the 13-year-old is going in for another surgery tomorrow. We made a hotel reservation for her and mom in the big city so they won’t have to drive through hail and tornadoes in the early hours tomorrow. So, that’s one thing less to worry about. I’ll be taking care of (ordering around!) the other kids while she’s gone, so my afternoon and evening will be blown. But I wouldn’t have it any other way.
And since I’m scurrying through today’s To Do list because it just got longer, here’s a puzzle! Have fun with it! Yes, it’s topical! Tornadic, even. And if you saw the red truck in the tornado on social media, you will understand why this grabbed my attention—and why we popped for a room for my dd! And be sure to enter the contests that are still open! The list is below!
- Tell me a story… (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Flashback: A Boys Behaving Badly Anthology (Contest–3 Winners!) — Win a FREE book! 3 winners!
- Fill in the blank! (Puzzle-Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Diana Cosby: Exciting UPDATE about Diana Cosby’s – Romance Reader’s Help Build A Habitat For Humanity House!!! (Contest) — Win a SIGNED book!
- A little bit of this, a little bit of that… (Contest) — Win a FREE book!