UPDATE: The winner is…Diane Sallans!
It’s Saturday! And there’s no rest for the weary! I finished one editing project yesterday, and now I have a couple of editing projects to begin TODAY! And neither will be short. I hope to start writing on my own book by this time next week. How’s your Saturday?
Psst! Be sure to check out the 8 CONTESTS below that you can still enter!
For a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card, tell us if you have kids heading back to school! And if you do, tell us whether you’re ready for them to be gone or wishing the summer was longer!
Open Contests & Giveaways
- “Will you. Won’t you. Will you. Won’t you…” (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win a FREE book!
- Saturday Puzzle-Contest! — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Diana Cosby: Nature’s Beauty – Summer Along the Shore! (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win a SIGNED book!
- Natasha Moore: Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner (Contest) — Win a FREE book!
- Flashback: Lawless (Contest–2 Winners!) — Win a FREE book!
- A Memory Puzzle! (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Gabbi Grey: When an Angsty Author Tries to Go Rom-Com (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- FREE READ! What a Wolf Wants — EVERYONE, pick up your copy!
I have a grandson who started kindergarten. He had OCD and struggles with change. It has been a tough few days getting him to go in.
Cute puzzle. Glad I am past the first day of school.
Don’t have any kids in school anymore and my grandson still have a couple of years before he starts.
My nephew started High School… have to ask how he likes it…
8:18 – this took me forever.
My daughter works in a school – the holidays always need to be longer.
No children, but my younger sister is going back to school next week for her senior year. She’s a bit nervous though.
Saturday I drove 6 hours to the beach for a week with family – I always need another vacation after the long drive home
It’s back to school time! Yippee!
DS2 is already back to school, and honestly, we all would have been OK had his summer break been slightly longer!
7:25 (terrible!) No kiddos. The only thing I will really miss about summer is the longer days. I hate it when it gets dark by 6:00 p.m.
Took me forever 7:23. No more schoolagers at home, just the usual weekend chores
Being a high school teacher in asutralia we are still at school, and we do the year round model. so no break for me yet