I’m being lazy today. Saving keystrokes. I have an editing job to finish today. Two to start tomorrow. I’ve given myself a break from having to type full sentences of my own for another week. Hand is losing some of the swelling. Using my middle finger now. Chicks are getting big and are very chirpy. If ever you write a horror story, keep that incessant sound in mind. 🙂
- Who is she? (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win a FREE book!
- Word Search: Rain by any other name… (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win a hand-painted bookmark!
- Puzzle-Contest: New family additions… — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Health and Book Release Update, and a Question (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- *whine-whine-whine* (FREE Story) — EVERYONE! Get your FREE story now!
- Anna Taylor Sweringen/Michal Scott: A Phoenix Rising from the Ashes — Hannah Elias (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
Horror story, huh? Not the incessant sound of chirping chicks, but I have an idea dealing with the steady hum of hundreds of thousands of live spiders…
Ooh! Love spiders. Thousands of them would be uber-creepy.