Real quick, before I share my pics and have you entering contests here, I want to tell you about a couple of contests going on right now over on my Delilah’s Collections website. There are two at the moment, and more coming soon. Just follow the links then come back here!
Link One. Link Two.
I shared some pictures of our newest farm animals a little while ago and couldn’t resist sharing some more recent photos. These first three are of our bunny, Oreo, getting some playtime with the teenage chickens.
Here, he looks a little nervous.
But he settled down and ignored them.
Here, he seemed to get over his fear and his curiosity got the better of him.
Chicken tending is a family affair. The 9-year-old didn’t mind the rooster perching on her leg.
And meet our latest addition, Duckster.
Duckster came to us via my step-grandson’s college fraternity. The pledges had to get farm fowl and take care of them for a week. After that? I shudder to think if J hadn’t known we’d take their baby chicks, guineas, and ducks. The duck is getting along fine in the hen house.
Open Contests & Giveaways!
- Gabbi Powell: Turning rejection into triumph! (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Puzzle-Contest! New babies down on the farm! — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Another collection… Quotes? (Contest) — Win a FREE book!
- Gabbi Powell: When Characters Make Demands of Their Own (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- March Into April (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Saturday Puzzle-Contest — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Gabbi Powell: Why give something away for free? (Contest & FREE Book!) — Win an Amazon gift card and claim your FREE book!
- Dahlia T. Drake: The Genesis of CRIMSON MORTE and My New PNR Series! (FREE Book!) — Claim your FREE book!