And I’ll love this Friday about midday. By then, I should be through with the last book I have to edit this week, and I can take a much-needed break!
What will I do with my time? I’ve neglected housework—but to hell with that. I don’t want to do ANYTHING productive. Maybe, I’ll just head back into season three of Fringe and watch some episodes back-to-back. It’s not a perfect Sci-Fi show, but I’ve been enjoying it. I think there are five seasons, so it should keep me going until next month. Then I’ll either start Picard or Strange New Worlds. (I don’t want to run out of Star Trek shows, because that will be just too sad, so I’ve been pacing myself.)
But anyway, I can’t stay here long. I have pages to read and kids to get out the door to school. I hope you have a GREAT Friday. Have you made any weekend plans?
- Revisiting Conquests!—Last day to enter! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Hollow Beasts kept me glued! — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- 3 Quick Reminders & the Saturday Puzzle-Contest! — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Briar Boleyn: Fantasy Heroes to Swoon For! — Win FREE books!
- Anna Taylor Sweringen/Michal Scott: A Pioneer on the Entrepreneurial, Literary, and Astral Planes — Win an Amazon gift card!
- A Quick Note & A Word Search: Male Stars I’ll Drop Everything to Watch — Win an Amazon gift card!