UPDATE: The winner is…Delaine McLafferty!
- I finished writing and published Book #9 of Montana Bounty Hunters: We Are Dead Horse, MT — Jackson!
- I completed 4 editing projects for other authors in July.
- I’ve been swimming almost every day. Sometimes, twice a day.
- Through medicines and some diet tweaking, I’ve managed to get my blood pressure down to 130-155. There’s been an occasional spike, but it’s so much better.
- The family and I have returned to the movie theater! We accepted the “Barbenheimer” challenge and watched Oppenheimer then Barbie in theaters! So much fun! And I have the T-shirt. 🙂
- I have been working on and making more great progress organizing my art room, getting ready for the next push for art shows and reopening my Etsy store. I have accumulated the supplies I need to begin painting in encaustic wax.
- I DID NOT finish the fodder challenge. In fact, I only managed to get through the first day’s challenge because it was too time-consuming and I didn’t like the daily challenges. I did so little art, I only have these items to share…
I also did a little Gelli plate work…
- To complete writing Hard Knox, the next in my We Are Dead Horse, MT series which releases on September 12th!
- To complete 4 editing projects in August!
For health related, I plan:
- To swim at least once a day!
- To keep counting those points for my Weight Watchers diet and hopefully shed at least 5 pounds, remembering, as always: Slow is good!
- To continue to reduce salt, processed food, and incorporate foods good for blood pressure (spinach, broccoli, bananas).
- See my heart doctor for a progress checkup!
- To begin walking and counting my steps.
- To do more housework because my art room isn’t finished! Cleaning is exercise, too.
For happiness-related, I plan:
- To spend quality time with the family—movie nights, swim-time, making fun meals together!
- To get the kids excited about the return to school!
- To participate in and complete a free art workshop, the Inchie Challenge!
Comment on anything you’ve read in this post. Tell me what you’re doing to make yourself happier and healthier. Tell me what you plan to read in August…
Like I said, comment on anything for a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card!