UPDATE: The winner is…Colleen C!
- I completed work on Book #2 of We Are Dead Horse, MT — Hard Knox — and released it!
- I wrote over a third of my upcoming book, Gunn’s Mission! (Have you pre-ordered your copy?!)
- I revised and published an erotic/menage short story that was originally published by Harlequin Spice years ago—Eye of the Storm.
- I completed 6 editing projects for other authors in September.
- Swimming ended for me after my trip to my sister’s place in North Arkansas because I came home to a green pool.
- Through medicines and some diet tweaking, I’ve managed to keep my blood pressure down to 130-150. I haven’t had a bad spike in a while.
- I have been working on and making more great progress organizing my art room, getting ready for the next push for art shows and reopening my Etsy store. I have accumulated the supplies I need to begin painting in encaustic wax BUT HAVEN’T DONE IT YET because I’ve been buried in work.
- As for making new art, again, work has kept me too busy to do much. I attended the monthly art guild meeting, and as a group, we worked on sketching cats. The only piece of art I completed this month was this cat, which I watercolored yesterday because I wanted SOMETHING to share…
For work-related, I plan:
- To complete writing Gunn’s Mission, a Brotherhood Protectors story, which releases on October 17th!
- To begin & hopefully complete work on a standalone story I’ve been dying to write for years and years, called Little Green Dreams. We’ll see.
- To complete 5 editing projects in October!
For health related, I plan:
- To not make promises about counting points for my Weight Watchers diet, because it’s that time of year and I know I’d be setting myself up for failure. However, I will try to make healthier choices!
- To continue to reduce salt, processed food, and incorporate foods good for blood pressure (spinach, broccoli, bananas).
- To acquire and begin using a treadmill.
- To do more housework because my art room isn’t finished! Cleaning is exercise, too.
For happiness-related, I plan:
- To work on art and jewelry-making to get ready for the Art Festival this month!
Comment on anything you’ve read in this post. Tell me what you’re doing to make yourself happier and healthier, or tell me what you plan to read in October…
Like I said, comment on anything for a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card!