As I was beginning to prepare this week’s plan, I pulled the Queen of Pentacles. I’ve pulled her before. I had rather good luck with her. So, I study the card. She’s pretty and voluptuous. Mature. She holds a gold pentacle in one hand and grapes in the other, so I can assume she likes her comfort. She’s Queen Omphale who purchased Heracles in a slave market. He was a rough barbarian, and she coaxed him into wearing rich clothes and enjoying the “comforts” she provided. She shared her largesse freely with him.
Is she supposed to be me? I do offer my “grapes” to my friends and family. So, what does it mean for me? Perhaps the week is about seeking and sharing comfort with my family. I like that thought.
Now, I’ll check the book. The Mythic Tarot says that it’s time to learn about the “importance of pleasure.” I may also be called upon to “secure” and husband “money and energy.” So, I was only half right. Yes, enjoy myself but don’t spend too much. Good advice. LOL
- Story Cubes: Tell me a story… (Contest) — Last day to enter! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Saturday Puzzle-Contest! — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Flashback: Strokes (Contest–3 Winners!) — Win a FREE book!
- Gabbi Black: Those Pesky Side Characters (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Genevive Chamblee: Ways to Give Thanks (Contest) — Win a FREE book!
- Let’s celebrate Veterans Day! Plus, a Puzzle (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!