UPDATE: The winner is…Mary Ann Dean!
It’s Saturday after a long week of rushing to THE END of a book and finishing up edits for other authors. I took the last three days to clean my desk and office, re-jigger my calendar (so I’m ready for the next rush to THE END!), and make a really big To Do list.
I mentioned the string of bad luck we’ve had here at the Devlin house, right? Two long power outages, losing internet for an entire day, the AC crashing for days—well, add to that the dishwasher going on strike, too. Apparently, I’m the only one who knows how to wash dishes by hand. 🙄 I think I need to sage the entire house…
Anyways, today I plan to get two swims in, while cleaning our slightly greenish pool, work on a couple of sets of edits, and make some notes about what I want to have happen in the next MBH book—what funny takedowns my bounty hunters can do—wait, a second! Maybe you can help me with that…
For a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card, give me an idea for a fun or exciting takedown of a criminal that my bounty hunters can do! Doesn’t have to be a good idea, doesn’t have to take much thought. This is for fun, folks!
In the meantime, you do know I have a book coming out next Tuesday, right? Victoria’s Six is set in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Get a feel for the setting of the book by solving this puzzle! And if you haven’t already pre-ordered your copy, follow this link: Victoria’s Six
- Saturday Puzzle Contest! And More Open Contests! — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Sunday, and I’m pining for the beach… (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Cameron Allie: .99 Cent Sale and Cover Reveal! Plus, a FREE story! — Everyone, get your FREE story!
- Gabbi Grey: What It’s Like to Get the Call (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Cara North: Big Box of Paperbacks! (Contest) — Win a box of paperbacks!