* I revised and submitted a Quickie to Ellora’s Cave! HANDY MEN will release on April 6th!
* I wrote and submitted a BDSM novella to Ellora’s Cave! BEGGING FOR IT was accepted and contracted! I’ll let you know as soon as I have a release date.
* I wrote and posted the latest installment of my free, serialized story, BAD MOON RISING! Be sure to check out my “Extras” page.
* I revised and expanded a previously published short story into a short novella. As soon as I have edits back, I will get moving on the process of self-publishing HER SOUL TO KEEP, along with a story from my sister, Myla Jackson.
* I wrote and posted a short story at Everything Erotic.
* I attended the NOLA Reaching for the Stars conference.
I have two reminders before we get to the guts of today’s entry! ~DD
Last Day of Auction to Support Fatin!
For Readers: A tote back with the reader’s choice of three signed print books, an Amazon gift card for $25.00, and various promo gifts from Delilah Devlin. Delilah does ship internationally! Bid Here
For Writers: Co-founder of RosesColoredGlasses.com and multi-published author, Delilah Devlin offers a one-on-one plotting bootcamp, with critique of the partial, when written, plus a second critique after revisions. The writer may work at his or her own pace. Bid Here
Four Sworn needs your vote! Deadline March 31st!
Four Sworn has been nominated for Best Erotic Romance (Non-Traditional Lifestyle) in 2010!
But it needs your vote to win! Here’s the link to the page. Be sure to check out the list of all the nominees in all their wonderful categories, then go vote for Delilah’s! 😉
What is it about lesbian cops that pushes all the right buttons? It’s not just the uniform, with handcuffs and weapons, or the confidence, authority, and sense of danger. There’s something more as well, an irresistible force that these writers have channeled into fiercely erotic stories of policewomen in or out of uniform, on patrol or undercover, in charge or in need of healing, on the case or under the sheets.
The action can be gut-level tough, as in Jove Belle’s ”Hollis” where anti-terrorism boot camp surges over the inevitable edge into BDSM, or heart-wrenching as in Evan Mora’s “A Cop’s Wife” when death threats sharpen the need for life-affirming sex to a keen edge, or quirky as well as steamy while Teresa Noelle Roberts’s cop finds a way to maintain respect for her own “Dress Uniform” while indulging her anime-girl lover’s cos-play kink. Delilah Devlin, Andrea Dale, R. G. Emanuelle, Cheyenne Blue, and all the other contributors offer their own sizzling visions of the complexity and depth, the strength and vulnerability, and above all the commanding, overwhelming sex appeal of Lesbian Cops.
The editor of the compilation, Sacchi Green, kicks off a blog tour today! You can check out her schedule and click on the first link to an interview with Sacchi! Sacchi’s Blog