We had another round of severe weather last night. The power popped off and on. Internet was hosed for hours! So I’m preposting this late Wednesday night so that there’s something there for you today (Thursday!). Remember! The contest for the journal continues. If you don’t know what the heck I’m talking about, check out the post from two days ago.
I’ll be away until this afternoon. I’m hoping those flash flood warnings are more of a guideline than actual fact. I have to get to Little Rock for a doctor’s appointment. Ugh. I’m hoping it’s just a listen to my heart and any complaints I have. Maybe she’ll give me some kick-ass antibiotics to get rid of this respiratory infection I’ve had since the RT convention.
Maybe it’s me being lazy, but I’m going to make you do the thinking today. I’m running an unofficial poll, something I might use for my own project planning purposes. You may vote for two answers, and the poll closes Sunday!
Be sure to post a comment to let me know that you were here so that you’ll be entered in the contest for the fairy journal!
What genre of erotic romance would you like to see more of?
- Paranormal romance (19%, 14 Votes)
- Contemporary romance, menage (17%, 13 Votes)
- Sci-Fi/Futuristic romance (13%, 10 Votes)
- Western romance (12%, 9 Votes)
- Historical with paranormal aspects (12%, 9 Votes)
- Contemporary romance, m/f (9%, 7 Votes)
- LGBT romance, f/f or m/m (8%, 6 Votes)
- Romantic suspense (7%, 5 Votes)
- Historical romance (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 53