April was a not a good month. I fell ill the moment I stepped off the plane in LA where I went to attend the Romantic Times convention early in the month. I still have a lingering cough and suffer fatigue. Then there were the storms. One after another—thunderstorms accompanied by tornado watches and power outages. Three very big and frightening storms.
There were some high points.
* MOONSTRUCK and HANDY MEN released!
* My proposal for a collection of lesbian shapeshifter stories, BEASTLY BABES, was accepted by Cleis Press!
* HER SOUL TO KEEP was revised and is being formatted for publication as I am writing this. So, at least something was accomplished!
* And of course, I attended the RT convention in LA.
In May, I hope to get back into the swing of things and accomplish the following:
* Write the next LONE STAR LOVERS story for Samhain.
* Write a lesbian novella for an EC anthology.
* Write the next chapter of BAD MOON RISING—that’s my free, serialized panther-shifter story.
* And lastly, if I can ramp up quickly enough, write a short story for submission to Harlequin as a Nocturne Bite.
Send good wishes. I’ll need them!