On Tuesday, this cowboy story releases. It’s a “new-old” story—one I wrote way back when, and which was published with a now-defunct publisher. You may not know of its existence, so it’s “new”! 🙂 Pre-order now so you don’t forget! Then play along with me.
If you’d like to win a free story from my current cowboy series, Cowboys on the Edge, find the answers to the following questions and send the answers in an email to me at email@example.com. DO NOT SHARE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! This contest will run through Tuesday, and I’ll select two winners!
Here are the questions. Some are general knowledge. Some are specific to my series, and the answers can be found by simply reading the short descriptions of the books. Just so you don’t have to surf too far, here’s the Cowboys on the Edge page.
Name the following!
- leather “sleeves” worn by cowboys to protect their legs
- a loop of rope intended for capture and restraint
- famous brand of cowboy hats that starts with “s”
- the state where the Cowboys on the Edge series is set
- last name of the fire chief in Caldera, Texas
- someone who sets fires for personal gratification (use word in story blurb!)
- first name of lawman who saves a mobster’s girlfriend
- title of the latest story in the series
- a cowboy’s seat on a horse
- a cowboy’s shiniest accessory
- device placed in a horse’s mouth
- loop that holds the feet of a rider
- a deep cleft in the earth
So, was that fun? A pain-in-the-ass? Would you like to see more scavenger hunts?
Enjoy your weekend! ~DD