I talked about this movie before. It’s out on DVD now, and I’ve bought my copy! It’s destined to be a cult classic. Is it a good movie? Well, if you like serious, edifying movies, filled with deep symbolism and tragic themes, this one’s not that. If you love a crazy, silly story with characters that break out in song (really, hilariously bad songs!), this one’s for you. I can’t tell you how long it’s been since I laughed so hard during a movie, but when my family humored me by streaming this movie when it first came out, I can tell you we all laughed throughout it (well, all except the SIL 🙁 ). Thought I’d just make this suggestion. It’s one I’ll probably want to watch every time I’m super bored or feel like mixing drinks and having a laugh with my dd. It’s a keeper! And did I mention it stars Jamie Dornan?!
Enter while you can!
- Ella Quinn: The Most Eligible Viscount in London (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win a FREE Regency book!
- Flashback: Cochise (Contest–3 Winners! Plus an Excerpt!) — This one ends soon, too! Win a FREE book!
- Michal Scott: My Most Favorite Wonder Tale of All (Contest & Sexy Excerpt) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Tell me a story… (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- What are you reading? (Puzzle-Contest) — Win a FREE book!
- Hot SEAL, In His Memory — Coming April 27th! And a Ramble. (Contest) — Win a FREE book!