UPDATE: The winner is…Carol Cox!
April was extremely busy for me, but I didn’t make as much forward progress as I wanted on…well…everything!
Here’s what I managed to accomplish…
- I revised and re-published the sequel to Dark Legacy, which is book #2 in the Dark Realm series, Dark Seduction. It’s a full-length novel, so it took some time!
- I completed 5 editing projects for other authors in April! Two of them were last-minute, thrown over the fence at me, but I got them done!
- I’m six chapters into my next book!
- I’m continuing with Weight Watchers and can proudly say that I’ve lost 28 pounds as of today! I’m not pushing to lose fast because I like how I feel (which is a good thing because I only lost 5 pounds this month!). I’ll continue my daily mantra: Slow is good!
- I didn’t do so well increasing my activity.
- I’m continuing to work on the #100DayProject art challenge! It’s still HARD fitting in playtime, but here are a few samples of what I finished…
For work-related, I plan:
- To revise and compile the Danger Zone trilogy into a single bundle and publish it!
- To complete my next romantic suspense story.
- To begin work on my next Hot SEAL story!
- To complete 4 editing projects in May!
For health-related, I plan:
- To continue with Weight Watchers and hope to lose at least 5 pounds, remembering: Slow is good!
- To get the pool ready and begin swimming!
- To begin some low-impact aerobics, which will include a video workout, plus, add some outdoor activities, like pool maintenance and blowing the patio—counting the things I should already be doing to get ready for pool season. Maybe I’ll do more housework, too.
For happiness-related, I plan:
- To continue working on getting my art room better organized, because I plan…
- To produce something art-related every day this month for the #100DayProject art challenge!
Comment on anything you’ve read in this post. Tell me what you’re doing to make yourself happier and healthier. Tell me what you plan to read…
Like I said, comment on anything for a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card!
- Saturday’s Puzzle Contest! Plus, More Open Contests! — This contest ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- My Affirmation for the Day! (Contest) — This contest ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Michal Scott: The Hope and the Dream of the Slave – Anna Julia Haywood Cooper (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Gabbi Grey/Gabbi Black: My Heart is Breaking (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Saturday’s Puzzle Contest! — Win an Amazon gift card!