UPDATE: The winner is…Margaret!
Let’s just get started on my recap! I have a bunch of s**t to do today! ‘Kay? 🙂
Here’s what I managed to accomplish…
- I completed writing and published Victoria’s Six—which I hated while I was writing it but love, love, love now! It’s funny how that works.
- I completed 4 editing projects for other authors in June!
- The bad news? I cancelled the release of Wild Thing. I simply could not squeeze in another book in June. My goal now is to push the book toward the end of the year, releasing it in November or December.
- I have not climbed back aboard the Weight Watchers wagon. However, I maintained 25 pounds of my loss since January. Motivation is lagging…
- As for physical activity, the pool is finally sparkling clear and warm! I’m swimming at least once a day, usually twice. The little ones don’t have to do more than show up at my door with a quivering bottom lip to talk me into joining them.
- After the #100DayChallenge ended in May, so did my artistic ambition. I puttered but painted very, very little. I’m embarrassed to share the “best” of what I produced, but here it goes…
Come hell or high water…
For work-related, I plan:
- To complete and publish my next bounty hunter book, Gabriel!
- To revise and compile the Danger Zone trilogy into a single bundle and get it ready for publishing!
- To begin work on my next Brotherhood Protectors romantic suspense story.
- To complete 3 editing projects in July!
For health related, I plan:
- To restart Weight Watchers (count those points!) and hope to lose at least 5 pounds, remembering: Slow is good!
- To swim at least one time a day!
- To begin some low-impact aerobics. Maybe, I’ll do more housework, too. Gah.
For happiness-related, I plan:
- To participate in an online #fodderchallenge beginning July 5!
- To produce at least two finished pieces of art every week!
- To blog about art (on my Emerald Casket site) just to keep myself honest! (No one actually has to read it!)
Solve the puzzle then comment on anything you’ve read in this post, share something you plan to do in July, or just tell me what you plan to read…
Like I said, comment on anything for a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card!
Scavenger Hunt! (Contest) — This one ends on Monday! Win an Amazon gift card! The Weekend–Batman-style! (Contest) — This one also ends Monday! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Saturday Puzzle-Contest! Plus, More Open Contests! — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Michal Scott: Elizabeth Hobbs Keckley — An Extraordinary Life In Her Own Words (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!