UPDATE: The winner is…Elaine Howell!
I did a “10 Things That Make Me Smile” in May and enjoyed hunting for the right emojis so much that I had to do it again.
So, here’s a little list of 10 things that make me sigh with happiness (not frustration!), listed in no particular order.
- 🥞 Breakfast on the table.
- 🏊🏽♀️ Stepping into the pool for a swim.
- 💏 A goodnight kiss from the 8-year-old.
- 📚 The Happy-Ever-After for the story I’m reading.
- 🌼 Smelling flowers.
- 🌃 Finding constellations in the sky.
- 🐈 My cat purring in my lap.
- 🧹 The smell of a freshly mopped floor.
- 🍫 A small square of dark chocolate melting on my tongue.
- 📖 Reaching The End of my book!
You know what’s coming next! 😈
For a chance to win your choice of a download of any of my backlist of books, tell me five things that make you sigh!