UPDATE: The winner is…Claire Reed Warren!
If you’re anything like me, you have a stash of notebooks sitting in a drawer or on a shelf that you haven’t used and have probably forgotten that you even own. I get notebooks from family members because they know I hoard paper products and office supplies. I’ve never been able to pass by the $1 aisle at Target and not pick up some cute notebook. And yes, I do use some of them. Every purse I own has a notebook stashed inside for times when story ideas hit, but I still have sooooo many sitting around. The kids know this and hit me up for sketchbooks all the time. I love being their favorite “store”—but those requests don’t make a dent in my stash. The picture above is of notebooks I had stuffed into the bottom of my inbox tray!
So, I thought it might be fun to create a list of ways to use up my stash and give those lonely notebooks a purpose!
- 🎁 Birth dates and gift lists
- 🤶 Christmas lists
- 💻 Computer app passwords
- ✨ Happy thoughts and sayings
- ⚰️ List to help family sort your stuff when you die, also who gets what!
- 🖥️ Blog ideas
- 🛍️ Grocery/shopping lists
- 🎨 Craft/Art project ideas
- 📚 Story ideas
- 🗒️ To Do lists
Wow, that made me think. Now, I’m going to hit up my daughter for labels for my notebooks!
For a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card, share another idea for using up those notebooks!
- Romance Trope Word Search! (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Michal Scott: Hiding in Plain Sight: Belle da Costa Greene (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Favorite Heroes Word Search! (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Saturday Puzzle-Contest! — Win an Amazon gift card!