UPDATE: The winner is…Courtney Kinder!
I used to be a traveler. In fact, it was my top thing to do. It’s why I joined the military in the first place. The captain who lured me into ROTC in college promised me I’d see Europe, and sure enough, I spent my first assignment there and was lucky enough to spend my last one on active duty there as well. While I was in Germany, I took advantage of the rails and boats and picked off many, many countries on my bucket list. I love road trips here in America, too—but COVID and kids have kept me homebound for a while.
When life gets a little less complicated, I’m going to take some trips. The pictures in the puzzle are some of the places I’d love to go.
For a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card, solve the puzzle, and tell me where you’d like to go (even fantastical places)!
- Flashback: Breaking Leather (Contest + Open Contests) — This ends very soon! Win a FREE story!
- Favorite Romance Settings Word Search! (Contest) — This end soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- September into October (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Saturday Puzzle Contest! — Win a FREE book!
- Books need bookmarks, right? (Contest) — Win a hand painted bookmark (by me!) THREE winners!