UPDATE: The winner of the GC is…K. Campos!
It’s Saturday. I’m posting a little late for no good reason. I’ve been piddling. I have edits to work on and rooms to clean. I have to get started, but I’ll piddle some more, no doubt.
I found this picture for the puzzle. It appeals to me because it represents things I love. The item in the background represents my work. The item on the left is my drink of choice. The one on the right is something I love to paint.
If you were to find a picture of things to represent yourself, what would be in the picture?
Solve the puzzle then comment below for a chance to win!
- What our stories are about! (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win a FREE anthology!
- Gabbi Black: How I wound up writing a BDSM trilogy (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Puzzle Contest! (Plus, Open Contests!) — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Carol Burnside: It’s Christmas…in October? (Contest & FREE Book!) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Amber Daulton: Interview with Benjamin Starwell from ARRESTING BENJAMIN — On Sale for $0.99! (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Guarding Hannah Word Search! (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Genevive Chamblee: Fall Fun and Giveaway — Win an Amazon gift card!