UPDATE: The winner is…Jeanette Whetzel!
We’re counting down! It’s just a week away now. We still haven’t painted our pumpkins, and I know my dd is dreading the mess. The kids love doing it, but whoo! Paint gets everywhere so we do it on the lawn with a large throwaway tarp or tablecloth. This weekend, they’re going to the theme park in Hot Springs for a scary Halloween night. I’ll stay home and enjoy the quiet. The kids all have plans for Halloween night—which neighborhoods and community buildings to hit, which friends they’ll bring along… Fun will be had by all.
Here’s a fun list of 10 things I love about Halloween…
- 👻 “The veil” between the worlds of the living and the dead thins
- 🎃 The family decorates pumpkins
- 📺 Halloween movies play
- 🌃 Kids play in the dark
- 🧛 Vampires are cool again
- 🧟 Zombies come out to play
- 👹 Monsters carry candy buckets
- 🤡 Clowns become rightfully scary
- 🧹 Tiny wicked witches arrive at the door asking for candy
- 🍬 Candy becomes an acceptable food group!
For a chance to win a $5 Amazon GC, tell me five things you love about Halloween or share a memory of a Halloween past!