UPDATE: The winner is…ButtonsMom2003!
This is my end-of-month wrap-up (like you’re really interested 🙂 ), but I need to do it because maybe I’ll work a little harder knowing someone is watching…
Here’s what I accomplished…
- I revised and republished “What a Wolf Wants” — an erotic short story set in my Dark Realm world—after I offered it for FREE for one week to my readers.
- I completed 5 editing projects for other authors in August.
- I wrote the first chapter of my next Brotherhood Protectors story! Progress! (I know that’s not much writing, but those editing projects really killed my schedule!)
- I did not climb back aboard the Weight Watchers wagon until August 29th. However, I continued to maintain my 25 pounds of loss since January. I have a theory that my body has “reset” its starvation thermometer, so hopefully, I’ll experience a nice first week drop before I plateau again. At least, I’m hoping my theory is right. LOL
- As for physical activity, I swam every single day (except for one stormy day), and half of the month, I swam twice a day! Have to make the investment in those pool chemicals worth it, dammit.
- I was knee-deep in planning activities with my local art guild. I mingled with real people. I attended one “art day” at the center and the monthly meeting.
- I inventoried all the art I have already that I can offer for sale at the Festival of the Arts in September.
- I worked on pieces for this year’s Festival. Nothing wonderful yet, but I’m a little out of practice.
- Here are a few of my recent pieces…
For work-related, I plan:
- To complete a story set in my sister’s Brotherhood Protectors world, Guarding Hannah!
- To revise and compile the Danger Zone trilogy into a single box set/print book bundle and publish it in September!
- To plot and begin writing Hard Knox, my first We Are Dead Horse story!
- To complete 4 editing projects in September!
For health related, I plan:
- To continue counting those points for my Weight Watchers diet (I hate that word) and hopefully shed at least 5 pounds, remembering, as always: Slow is good!
- To swim as often as I can! Mid-September is when the water starts getting a little too nippy…
- To begin some low-impact aerobics. I’ll dedicate myself to doing more housework, too, because my art room is a disaster!
For happiness-related, I plan:
- To produce at least four finished pieces of art every week!
- To blog about art (on my Emerald Casket site) just to keep myself honest! (No one actually has to read it! No one except my pal Susan does!)
Comment on anything you’ve read in this post. Tell me what you’re doing to make yourself happier and healthier. Tell me what you plan to read…
Like I said, comment on anything for a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card!