Today’s post is just a reminder that I have a story coming out next Tuesday. If you love cowboys and vampires and ex-military men and post-apocalyptic worlds, served with a heavy dose of eroticism, this one might be for you! It’s the first in a trilogy of Texas Vampires books!
A woman surviving on the edge of a dark frontier strikes a sensual bargain with a handsome stranger hiding a dangerous secret…
In a post-apocalyptic future, creatures who’ve hidden in the shadows for millennia are freed to roam in a world shrouded in darkness. Rancher Kate McKinnon runs Sanctuary Ranch—a last refuge on the western frontier. While running herd over her cowhands and integrating refugees into their self-sufficient refuge, she escapes her responsibilities the only way she has left—via radio to pockets of other survivors. One man, Ty Bennett, is her confidante, and she thinks she might be falling in love with his deep, rasping voice. Although they’ve never met, he seems to know her heart.
On a patrol to scavenge supplies, Kate and her cowboys are surrounded by a gang of renegades intent on claiming her. Rescue comes unexpectedly by a militaristic band led by the man she’s spent so many hours talking to through the dark nights. She brings him home only to discover she’s brought vampires inside the refuge.
Already half in love with the human woman, Ty offers added muscle to her defenses and promises to move her people to safety. Fighting his own nature and appetites, he seeks redemption for his many sins but can’t control his hunger to possess Kate. Getting past her prejudice and choking responsibilities tests his seductive powers.
- Help me build my “Workout Playlist” (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Michal Scott: One Good Wreath Deserves Another (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- I’m still building my workout playlist! (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- A Very Wicked Witch… (Puzzle-Contest) — Win a FREE book!
- Diana Cosby: Nature ‒ Muse Inspiration! (Contest) — Win a SIGNED book!
- Monday, Monday… (Contest) — Win a hand-painted postcard!