Another month gone! 2022 is flying! This month, the kids go back to school and my weekdays will be quieter. Soon, twice daily swims will be reduced to one as the water cools. 🙁 But there’s the string of lovely holidays coming with fall, so I won’t be sad for long…
Here’s what I managed to accomplish…
- I completed writing and published Gabriel, Book #7 in my MBH: Dead Horse, MT, series. Fig finally got her man!
- I completed 2 editing projects for other authors in July.
- I have not climbed back aboard the Weight Watchers wagon. However, I maintained 25 pounds of my loss since January. Motivation is still lagging…
- As for physical activity, I’ve upped my steps and make multiple trips up and down the stairs! I’m swimming at least once a day, usually twice.
- I visited the dermatologist this month. I had a spot of skin cancer in the past, but this checkup was all clear. Yay!
- I volunteered to serve on the board of my local art guild, so I HAVE to get out of the house and mingle with real people. Along with my board position, I committed to twice monthly “art days” where I paint at the art center with my artist friends.
- I committed to participating in this year’s Festival of the Arts, so I must get some decent paintings done to sell in September! Yikes!
- Here are a few of my recent pieces…
Do these covers excite you?
For work-related, I plan:
- To complete a story set in my sister’s Brotherhood Protector’s world! The cover is coming soon!
- To revise and compile the Danger Zone trilogy into a single bundle and get it ready for publishing in August!
- To plot and chart out Hard Knox, my first We Are Dead Horse story!
- To complete 5 editing projects in August!
For health related, I plan:
- To restart Weight Watchers (count those points!) and hope to lose at least 5 pounds, remembering: Slow is good!
- To swim at least one time a day while I can! Mid-September is when the water gets a little too nippy…
- To begin some low-impact aerobics. I’ll do more housework, too, because my art room is a disaster!
For happiness-related, I plan:
- To inventory the art I have and determine what I need to do next to get ready for the show!
- To produce at least four finished pieces of art every week!
- To blog about art (on my Emerald Casket site) just to keep myself honest! (No one actually has to read it! No one except my pal Susan does!)
Comment on anything you’ve read in this post. Tell me what you’re doing to make yourself happier and healthier. Tell me what you plan to read…
Like I said, comment on anything for a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card!