It’s Sunday, and I slept in. Wish I hadn’t. My dd woke me a little while ago to ask me a question, interrupting a dream about me baking a lemon cake and wanting to add poppy seeds, but I had no poppy seeds, so I collected mouse turds to put into the cake. Is that a prescient dream? Will I be that mouse-shit crazy when I have dementia?
Anyways, it’s Sunday, which means it’s time to brush up my weekly work plan and balance my checkbook. After that, I might just kick back and do nada! Before I begin updating plans, I’ll pull a tarot card…
The Nine of Pentacles. Hmmm. What does the picture tell me? Well, Daedalus (you know, father of Icarus who flew too close to the sun?) is standing behind an impressive stack of gold. The grapes are ripe and abundant. He’s wearing a gold gown rather than his usual craftsman’s apron, so he’s celebrating, right? What does that mean for me? Will I have a “good money” week? I’ll check the book. It says, this card is about reward and achievement. That it “augurs a period where one might be justifiably pleased with oneself…” I’ll take that. Now, I actually have to do the work to earn that card!
So, I’ll be updating things, and maybe tackling the rabbit cage (I guess I’m still thinking about those mouse turds). What are your plans for the day?
- TV Series Finale Rant & the Saturday Puzzle! (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Most Anticipated Movies — See trailer for RENFIELD! (Contest–and Open Contests) — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- National Compliment Day! (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Word Puzzle — Chocolate covered… — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Tell me a story… (Contest) — Win a FREE book!
- Classic Movies — Your Favorites! (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Saturday Puzzle-Contest: Will you be my valentine…?