UPDATE: The winner is…Beth!
I love movies. I’m sure a lot of you do, too. My tastes are “low brow.” I could care less about movies that win Oscars because of their “important” stories. I want to be entertained. Plus, I LOVE so-called “B-movies.” The more improbable and campier, the more I love them. I watched and waited in eager anticipation for every new Sharknado film. (My family did viewing parties!) I loved Eight Legged Freaks. Die Hard is my all-time favorite film. I’ve watched it over twenty times, I’m sure.
So, when I say I’m on the edge of my seat waiting for Renfield, you know it’s probably not the best movie ever made, but it hits me in all the feels—ridiculously over-the-top, funny, NICK CAGE, vampires… Do you remember Vampire’s Kiss with Cage when we weren’t entirely sure if he was becoming a vampire or was nuts? I loved, loved that movie. Now, he’s back as Dracula!
Watch the trailer!
And wow, the guy from Warm Bodies, Nicholas Hoult, (another favorite film of mine) is the main character! I can’t wait for its release on April 14th!
For a chance to win a $5 Amazon GC, tell me whether Renfield is something you’re eager to see. Also, share your favorite B-movie picks!
- A. Catherine Noon: Letters from Far Away (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win a hand-painted postcard!
- How my January is going so far… (Contest–2 Winners!) — This one ends soon! Win a hand-painted bookmark!
- Saturday’s Puzzle-Contest: All I want is a decent cup… — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Gabbi Black: When You Flip a Trop on its Head (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- TV Series Finale Rant & the Saturday Puzzle! (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!