Before I get into my Sunday “usuals,” I want to say thank you so much for supporting Gunn’s Mission! I woke up to see that the story was sitting at this ranking among the millions of books available in Amazon. I’m more than pleased. Thank you, again!
Another quick note: AUTHORS, I am looking to host more of you in November and December. If you have a book to promote or an older story you want readers to notice, contact me at email@example.com!
I have never, not once, pulled this card before. It’s not a “me” card. But it does present some interesting possibilities for the week after last week’s dismal divination. I did try to fight The Devil’s temptations, but in the end, I gave in. This card gives me a chance to turn that around.
This is The Magician. It’s Hermes, the Trickster, son of Zeus (he fathered a ton of children, the horny bastard) and Maia, Mother Night. He is a master of all the elements — earth, air, fire, and water. I see all the “suits” of the tarot deck represented here — cups, swords, pentacles, and wands. So, I read that as meaning that this week is open to all possibilities. Notice he’s pointing up and down — it can go either way. As well, that “either way” theme is represented in the background — rocks and sandy pathways.
Since I’m a cup half-full lady, I’ll choose the more positive route. I’ll set a plan and maybe accomplish half of my To-Dos and be pleased.
What does The Mythic Tarot book say? “A risk of some kind is required, a willingness to jump into the unknown.” I just love that ambiguous language.
- Saturday Puzzle-Contest: It’s beginning to look a lot like…Halloween! — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Celebrate Dictionary Day! (Contest) — Win a FREE book!
- Word Search: Animals in the Arctic (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Flashback: Brotherhood Protectors — Guarding Hannah (Contest) — Win a FREE book!
- Saturday Puzzle-Contest: Sweetest Day Celebration! — Win an Amazon gift card!