All winners will be announced on Sunday. So, be sure to cast your vote today, then post a comment so I know who voted!
Let’s recap what you’ve chosen so far:
Setting: Louisiana Bayou
Scenario: Innocent stranger enters a small, secretive town where shifters rule
From my research, the only large cats that were ever indigenous (in recent history) to southern Louisiana were Florida Panthers, a subspecies of North American cougar. So, the majority of the shifters in my stories will be Florida Panthers. These cats used to range from Louisiana all across the coastal south to Florida, but have been hunted close to extinction. Now there are only about 50-75 cats remaining in the wild in Florida. There isn’t any evidence, other than folktales, that “black panthers” ever existed in North America. But I’m thinking some of my shifters can be the source of those folk tales, possessing excessive melanin like some jaguars in South America do. To the left is a picture of one of those melanistic jaguars.
The story is shaping up a bit now in my mind, but I want you to help me nail the hero of the first story.
Vote for your favorite type of hero then post a comment so I know who voted! You’ll be entered to win a $10 gift certificate from Amazon.com! Remember, all poll winners will be announced on Sunday!
What flavor of short erotica stories would you prefer to see from me?
- A firefighter series, featuring a single fire station and the firefighters' off-duty playmates (32%, 22 Votes)
- A cowboy series, featuring the same lucky lady and a group of sexy cowboys (25%, 17 Votes)
- A Victorian series, featuring Dr. Mullaley and Nurse Percy (continuing their story from STROKES) (16%, 11 Votes)
- A "Sexy Secretary" series, featuring an administrative assistant and her Dom boss (14%, 10 Votes)
- A sex club, featuring different D/s couplings and groupings (13%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 37