UPDATE: The winner is…flchen1!
I missed posting at the end of the month because 1) I forgot, and 2) I had guests! It’s still the first week of the month, so here goes…
May was challenging for soooooo many reasons. There was all the prep and pageantry related to the 18-year-old’s graduation, and the entire family contracted COVID—something we evaded for over two years! Folks, get your shots and boosters! We’re all recovering, although some slower than others!
Here’s what I managed to accomplish…
- I completed only 2 editing projects for other authors in May!
- I wrote eight chapters of my next book! I had hoped to finish the thing, but considering the alternative… 🙂
- I fell off the Weight Watchers wagon. However, I am maintaining 25-27 pounds of my loss! I’ve been doing this since January, and am committed to going slow, so I do not view this as a failure!
- As to physical activity, the pool finally got warm enough toward the end of the month, but COVID kept me from doing much swimming and impacted my steps.
- I finished the #100DayProject art challenge! I didn’t hit 100 pieces completed, but I did get to 83! Here are the last two pieces I finished…
Here’s me putting this out in the world…
For work-related, I plan:
- To complete and publish Victoria’s Six on June 21st! And this one, I can guarantee will happen!
- To complete and publish Wild Thing in June—something that’s very questionable at the moment!
- To begin work on my next Montana Bounty Hunter story!
- To complete 4 editing projects in June!
For health-related, I plan:
- To get back on the Weight Watchers wagon and hope to lose at least 5 pounds, remembering: Slow is good!
- To swim at least five days out of the week!
- To begin some low-impact aerobics, which will include a video workout, plus, add some outdoor activities, like pool maintenance and blowing the patio. Maybe I’ll do more housework, too. (This is an old goal, but I’ll repeat it. Maybe I’ll actually do it!)
For happiness-related, I plan:
- To continue working on getting my art room better organized.
- To produce something art-related at least once a week! More than that would be hard due to my work schedule!
Solve the puzzle then comment on anything you’ve read in this post. Tell me about any special summer plans or tell me what you plan to read…
Like I said, comment on anything for a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card!
- Anna M. Taylor: M is For the Million Things She Gave Me (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Saturday Puzzle-Contest, Plus More Open Contests! — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Breathing Fire! (Contest) — Win a FREE book!
- Finding the Fun, Country-style! (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Gabbi Grey: Ace’s Place and Marcus’s Cadence (Contest & FREE Reads!) — Win an audiobook!
- Lynda Rees: Heart of the Matter (FREE Read!) — Get a FREE story!