It’s Friday, and I’m so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow! We’re on our third day of rainy, stormy weather, but the skies are supposed to clear today. I can’t wait! I need to stand outside and soak up some sunshine and Vitamin D (I tend to run low despite taking supplements!). I have plenty of work to do, and I plan to fit in some painting so I can keep on track with #the100dayproject artists’ challenge, but I also need to add some serious housecleaning chores to my To Do list. When it rains, the leaves and mud track inside and the humidity captures the animals’ wet fur smells…. Ew. I’m burning incense now and will be cleaning floors today.
Now that that doctor cleared me to remove my splint while I type, my fingers are flying. My outlook is cheerier. I was short-tempered and grumpy—not me at all. I’m Sue-Ann Nivens without the mean, sarcastic bite (anyone love the Mary Tyler Moore Show?). I also hope to watch some TV with the family. I’d love to catch up on Wolf Pack with the wonderful Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, anyone?) and a horror-comedy on Netflix called, We Have a Ghost. Neither have to be perfect or stellar; they just have to deliver on the genre. Campy can be cool, too.
If you have any other recommendations, I’d love to hear them! And take a look at the HUGE list of open contests, especially those ending soon, like by the end of the weekend. Enter while you still can!
- Gabbi Black: Romances Around the World! (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win a FREE book!
- Sliding-Puzzle Challenge: Woman Fleeing Dragon (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Saturday Puzzle-Contest: Why is she leaving…? — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Cover Reveal for Silver Soldiers! (Contest) — This one ends soon! Win an Amazon gift card!
- Word Search Puzzle: Spring Cleaning (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- February Into March (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
- Story Cubes — Tell me a story (Contest) — Win an Amazon gift card!
I’ve been watching the Goldbergs and and favorite from a few years ago called Being Erica.