This is the 18-year-old in her prom dress. The picture makes her look chubby around the middle, but she’s not!! She’s a tiny thing, 5’2″, and I can’t believe she’ll be in college next year! Just thought I’d share. This was a big week for her, what with her heading to Little Rock for some pre-educator’s “signing” event, shaking hands with the governor, prom photos, corsages, nails, etc. She was a nervous wreck getting ready for a prom she didn’t even enjoy! (Her ex kept showing up wherever she sat or stood!) But she did sparkle!
Be sure to check out the contests below. Some are ending TOMORROW!
- Gabbi Powell: Why give away something for FREE? (Contest & FREE Book!) — Last day to enter! Win an Amazon gift certificate! Plus, download your FREE book!
- Dahlia T. Drake: The Genisis of CRIMSON MORTE and My New PNR Series! — Get your FREE book!
- Word Search: My Favorite Flowers (Contest) — This ends soon! Win a FREE book!
- Exploring a New Passion — This ends soon! Win a hand-painted bookmark!
- 10 Days to Another Release, and Saturday’s Puzzle-Contest! — This ends soon! Win an Amazon gift certificate!
- Hollow Beasts kept me glued! — Win an Amazon gift certificate!
- 3 Quick Reminders & the Saturday Puzzle-Contest! — Win an Amazon gift certificate!
She is beautiful and does not look chubby. You can see her leg flex under the gown, so know she is facing 2/3 sideways which makes the body look different. Plus size does not make a person beautiful or not, who they are does. Tell her she’s gorgeous.
Did not mean Plus Size as term, meant besides size. Should have read that before submitting. Sorry.
The young lady looks stunning! I love that color on her.
She looks fabulous! I’m sorry her ex made her evening less than spectacular. Hugs!