UPDATE: The winner is…flchen!
- Gunn’s Mission released on October 17th and is still going strong (see today’s ranking?)! Thanks to everyone who picked up a copy!
- I began work on a standalone book, Little Green Dreams (follow the link to pre-order!)! Something I’ve been thinking about writing for years. (I don’t have a cover yet!)
- I set up pre-orders for two more books, Malcolm (Book #10 of Montana Bounty Hunters: Dead Horse, MT) and What Happens in Bozeman (Book #3 of We Are Dead Horse, MT).
- I completed 3 editing projects for other authors in October.
- I have not been exercising enough. Without the pool to run to every day, I’m falling off the wagon.
- Through medicines and some diet tweaking, I’ve managed to keep my blood pressure down to 135-155. I had one bad spike this month.
- I participated in the local art festival! Wind knocked down a panel full of framed art, which hit my sales hard, but it was still satisfying to see how many people appreciated my art and bought tons of bookmarks and postcards.
- I am still working on and making more great progress organizing my art room, getting ready for the next arts and craft show in December, and then the reopening my Etsy store.
- As for making new art, again, work has kept me too busy to do much. But I have renewed energy here at the last of the month. Right now, I’m just trying to refill my stock of the small things. Here are some examples…
For work-related, I plan:
- To compile the stories in my Triplehorn Brand trilogy into an ebook and print box set for publication this month! Be looking for it!
- To complete writing Little Green Dreams which will release in December!
- To complete 4 editing projects in November!
For health related, I plan:
- To not make promises about counting points for my Weight Watchers diet, because it’s that time of year and I know I’d be setting myself up for failure. However, I will try to make healthier choices—emphasizing no late night snacking!
- To continue to reduce salt, processed food, and incorporate foods good for blood pressure (spinach, broccoli, bananas).
- To pay attention to my daily steps, trips up and down the stairs, and to incorporate some chair exercises.
- To do more housework because my art room isn’t finished! Cleaning is exercise, too.
For happiness-related, I plan:
- To work on art and ornament-making to get ready for a local arts and crafts event in December!
Comment on anything you’ve read in this post. Tell me what you’re doing to make yourself happier and healthier, or tell me what you plan to read in November…
Like I said, comment on anything for a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card!